Starting a new business is exciting, and it comes with many new challenges and responsibilities. Whether you are deciding what type of business entity to form, setting up your accounting and billing system or creating a plan for your company’s success, Beckley & Associates is here to give you the tools and support you need.
Your Accounting Partner
We work with business owners every day to answer some of their most pressing questions that save money and prevent surprises come tax time. Our partnership approach means you have an accountant in your corner at all times.
Our services are designed to help you answer these and other essential start-up questions:
- What type of business entity should we choose?
- What are the best practices for billing and collecting from our customers?
- How do we optimize the value of our new business?
- How should we finance our new start-up?
- What can we deduct on our tax return?
- How do we pay ourselves?
- Should we buy a building or lease space?
- Should we hire employees or use contractors?
- How do we track our company’s finances?
- How long do we keep our business receipts?
- Can I have the company pay for my car?
- Can I hire my kids?
- How should we save for retirement?
- How do we increase our net worth?
- Do we need to have insurance?
- How do we take advantage of the new tax laws?
We make sure you have everything covered and avoid common problems like tax liability issues or accounting errors that cost you money from the beginning.
You need an accounting partner that is deeply invested in seeing your success year after year. We don’t just do your taxes – we walk with you every step of the way.
Advisory services we offer to help you successfully launch your business include:
- Accounting System Configuration and Guidance
- Choice of Entity
- How to Finance Your Business
- Independent Contractor Vs Employee
- Financial Documentation
- Compliance and Registrations
- The importance of a comprehensive business plan
- Top reasons most businesses fail
- How will a periodic Accounting Check-In help our company?
- Why a CPA is best suited for providing business advisory services
- Trusted advisor: who should be at the table to help us with our new company?
- Do we have an appropriate level of in-house financial expertise?
- What is a business scorecard and why is it important for our business?
How we help
Our expert bookkeepers work closely with you and your accountant to ensure the accuracy in reporting and health of your business.
Accounting done right saves you money, time, and frustration – while also giving you incredibly valuable insights into your business.
We help you ethically maximize deductions, taking advantage of every opportunity you have as a business owner.